211 Texas can provide information about local, state or federal services.

Department of Aging and Disabilities (DADS) - administer long-term services and supports for people who are aging as well as for people with intellectual and physical disabilities.

Consumer Rights and Services website includes information about how to obtain program information and how to make complaints.

Consumer Directed Services — if you want more control over who works for you in your own home, you can choose either Consumer Directed Services (CDS) or the Service Responsibility Option (SRO). You can only use CDS or SRO in some DADS programs. — This website offers you easy and secure online access to Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) benefits including Medicaid, SNAP food benefits, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families, Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP), and nursing home care and other services for people who are elderly or have disabilities.

Pass Center
The Center for Personal Assistance Services provides research, training, dissemination
and technical assistance on issues of personal assistance services (PAS) in the United

The Arch of Dallas

The Arch of Greater Tarrant County

Texas Home Care Association

Help For Texans

Medicaid Long Term Care Services